The most demanded éS shoe of all time - the iconic éS Muska - is back for a limited time. Few people have made such a huge impact in skateboarding as Chad Muska.
The shoes look back to a golden era in Skateboarding. Shortys, TSA, Big track pants and even Bigger shoes. A 100% reissue of his shoe The éS Muska was released in 1998 and was first pro shoe to break the $100 barrier.
Whilst The Muska only skated éS for two years the impact was unmissable. Available only once in each colour. These are a strict one time only Ltd Edition.
- Molded PU cage over quarter and heel mesh for durability and support
- Hidden stash pocket in tongue
- Rubber toe cap and accent in ollie area for durability
- Custom molded eyelets for lace protection
- Rubber quarter guard for durability
- Lace toggle and heel pull tab for easy wear
- Padded tongue and collar for support
- Lycra tongue centering straps
- Custom molded tongue label
- Reflective logo on heel
- PU foam Midsole
- Molded EVA footbed
- 400 NBS rubber cupsole
- Action Leather/Mesh
Colour: White | Navy
Also Available In: